Fenerbahce were able to hold on to a 2-2 draw against Swiss team Young Boys.
Fener scored goals by Emre (5) and Stoch (42) while Young Boys scored goals from Emiliano Dudar (17) and Costanzo (88) from a penalty. Fenerbahce will host Young Boys next week in Kadikoy.
Kazim received an undeserved red card following two yellows and after the match "The first yellow was a foul but the for the second I didn't think, and I just threw the ball away and its debatable [wether it deserves a booking or not] and it depends on the type of the referee. Im upset about leaving the team but no matter what I think it goes back to the referee to decide."
Young Boys: Roman Bürki, Emiliano Dudar, Scott Sutter, Moreno Costanzo, Thierry Doubai, Henri Bienvenu, Christoph Spycher, Senad Lulic, François Affolter, David Degen, Ammar Jemal
Fenerbahçe: Volkan Demirel, Önder, Bilica, Bekir, Andre Santos, Kazım, Cristian, Emre, Stoch, Alex, Gökhan Ünal
No comments:
Post a Comment